These campaign draw terms and conditions (“Draw Terms”) govern the terms and conditions applicable to Savage Dealz General Trading LLC (“Savage Dealz”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) campaign draws (“Campaign Draws, Promotions, Offers, Deals/Dealz”) that relate to our website (“Site”) and Our mobile app (together the “Platform”).
By using the Platform and/or participating in a Campaign Draw, Dealz, Promotions, Offer you agree to be bound by these Draw Terms, as well as the user agreement published on the Site (“User Agreement”). If you do not agree to these Draw Terms, or any of its terms (including any amendments), then you should immediately cease using the Platform, and not enter any Campaign Draw.
These Draw Terms are effective as of 1st January 2019. We may amend these Draw Terms at any point in time without notice and the amendments will take effect once they have been displayed on the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Draw Terms periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of the Platform and/or entry into Campaign Draws following any amendments shall be construed as acceptance of those amendments.
1. All Campaign Draws will be approved by the Dubai Economy (“DE”) in Dubai and are in accordance with the Commercial Permit Guidebook (as such may be amended from time to time). A valid permit number will be displayed on each respective campaign.
2. Only users with a valid membership to the Platform (“Platform Members”) that satisfies all the terms of the User Agreement are eligible to enter into our Campaign Draws.
3. Each product purchased from a campaign by a Platform Member is awarded a single complimentary ticket per product to a specified Campaign Draw.
4. Complimentary ticket numbers are computer generated and sequential to the order in which the products they are associated with are purchased. Platform Members cannot choose ticket numbers as they are generated only upon checkout and completion of purchase of the associated products.
5. Complimentary tickets awarded to Platform Members are neither refundable nor transferable and are owned solely and exclusively by the Platform Member who they have been awarded to.
6. All Campaign Draws shall occur in the presence of a DE representative, unless the DE approves otherwise, and as such are not subject to negotiation, interference, challenge, or argument by a Platform Member. The draw date will be subject to the DE representative’s availability.
7. Savage Dealz has the right to close a Campaign Draw at any time. In the event that a campaign is oversubscribed for any reason, We will forthwith reimburse to the oversubscribed Platform Members the payment they have made for the associated produced based on the sequential ticket numbers representing the oversubscribed number of tickets.
8. Winners of Campaign Draws (“Winners”) will be notified on the day the draw occurs and the Winners are selected by the DE representative. The names of Winners may also be announced in the local and regional press as well as on the Platform and our associated social (online) media profiles, unless you specifically advise us otherwise in writing.
9. All Platform Members consent to the use of their name in the event they are the Winner of any of the Campaign Draws. This includes but is not limited to use of their name in the local and regional press, on the Platform and on any social (online) media profile associated with Us.
10. Post notifying the Winner of their win on the day of the draw, an email will be sent to the registered email on the Platform detailing the next steps and how the Winner can claim the prize (“Prize”).
11. In the event the Winner is based in the United Arab Emirates, then he/she needs to collect the Prize from Our premises within 60 calendar days and present valid identification as may be required in our sole discretion. Savage Dealz may, at its sole discretion, allow an individual who has been given Power of Attorney (POA) by the account holder to collect the Prize having presented the necessary identification, Savage Dealz will evaluate such instances on a case by case basis and cannot guarantee that an individual with POA will be allowed to collect the Prize on behalf of the account holder. Failure to collect the Prize within this time period WILL result in Us transferring the Prize to the DE whereafter Savage Dealz will have no further responsibility with respect to the Prize. Post transfer, the Winner must liaise with the DE whereupon he/she will be subject to the DE’s own terms and conditions.
12. In the event a Winner does not reside in the United Arab Emirates, We will either courier the Prize to the Winner by air or land in the case of smaller items (as we may determine in our sole discretion), or ship the Prize to the Winner’s country of residence (nearest seaport as selected by Us in Our sole discretion) free of charge, and We will insure shipment of the Prize until delivery thereof at the port. Collection from the port and clearance through the port and customs shall be the responsibility, and at the cost, of the Winner. Accordingly, all local taxes, custom duties, and any other form of expense beyond shipping and delivery at the port will be paid by the Winner.
13. Once a Prize is handed to/collected by the courier/handler for international delivery, risk and responsibility will transfer to the Winner and We no longer hold claim nor responsibility for any damage/injury incurred in transit, or upon delivery.
14. All Prizes represented on our Platform, will be awarded as displayed. Minor changes, including but not limited to colour, may occur, however, no major changes, including but not limited to, specification, brand or value, will occur.
15. Savage Dealz is not responsible for any bank charges, including but not limited to processing fees from your local bank.
16. By entering the Campaign Draw, Winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated publicity.
17. If any Winner is subsequently found ineligible to participate in the Campaign Draw, We may at Our sole discretion forfeit or reclaim the Prize or dispose of the same in such manner and to such person as We deem fit. All such decisions will be in line with DE regulations as well as UAE law.
18. Winners are responsible for any and all tax liability where applicable.
19. We will not be responsible for arranging insurance, including travel insurance, medical insurance, transport expenses, meal expenses, or any expenses of a personal nature, in the collection of the Prize.
20. We will not be responsible for the inability of any Winner to utilize the Prize, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to non-issuance of a visa.
21. We will not be responsible for claims, damages, or expenses of any nature whatsoever for any loss, illness, bodily injury, including death, of or to any Winner and/or any third party during and/or in course of usage of any Prize or due to any defects in any Prize.
22. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
23. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
24. Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
25. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
26. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
27. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED and USD.